Full-time Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher and/or Office Admin in Austin. We are looking for applicants who understand the importance of providing exceptional customer service to Austin’s Homeowners.
The Customer Service Representative is the face of the company and the first contact customers have with us. We assist customers and technicians with HVAC and Plumbing service requests from first contact to completion.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and respond to customer phone, social media and email inquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
• Verify and maintain updated customer information
• Engage in actively listening to homeowners and their concerns and offer support.
• Follow all attendance guidelines
• Be Team-oriented as well as being able to work independently
• Problem solver with exceptional customer service skills
• Be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Have good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be Outgoing, Friendly, and take pride in a job well done
• Knowledge of Excel & MS Office programs (knowledge in Service Titan is a plus)
• Other duties as requested
Experience: (not required, but a plus) We will train the right applicant!
• Call Center Inbound/ Outbound Customer Service
• Residential Service Industry (in-home services; plumbing, HVAC, etc.)
• Appointment scheduling experience
• Bi-Lingual is a plus English / Spanish
• Experience with the software, Service Titan is highly desirable
• Experience with handling escalated calls is a plus
• Monday through Friday
• Different shifts available: Office opens at 6:00 am and closes 8:00 pm (during summer, our busiest time of the year) We have opening shifts, Mid shifts, and closing shifts available.
Job Type: Full-time
• Health, Dental, Vision, Rx insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid time off and Paid vacation
• 401K with company match (to a percentage)
• Opportunities for advancement!
If you are looking for a career you can grow with, this company is the place! Many of our employees have been here over 10 years, many have been here much longer. The company regularly promotes from within, we have a great work environment, fast-paced, fun, exciting (no two days are the same) we are growing in our community, are locally owned and operated and we have an AMAZING team.
We take great pride in providing our neighbors, friends and community with exceptional services and our ideal candidate would do the same.The post CSR/Dispatcher &/or Office Admin first appeared on Novagg.