Ref ID: 03610-0011762936
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
You might be interested in this Customer Service Representative position via OfficeTeam, if you like the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. Articulate, highly-skilled candidates who love building solid customer relationships will be interested in this Customer Service Representative position. This long-term temporary Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you’re available to work in Salem, Oregon.
What you get to do every single day
– Organize and route incoming telephone calls
– Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
– By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
– Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
Job Requirements:– Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
– success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
– Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– 2+ years’ experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
– Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
– Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
– Strong customer service and office administrative skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
– Data entry experience desired
We are looking for a service ‘champion’ who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don’t hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Ref ID: 03610-0011762936