Ref ID: 03600-0011747898
Classification: Tax Preparer
Compensation: $55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
We are looking for a detail-oriented Tax Preparer to join our growing team. The Tax Preparer will be responsible for communicating with clients about the tax preparation process, setting appointments, and assisting with tax preparation and filing. Our company handles personal state and federal returns, and provides commercial tax support to smaller enterprises.
Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
• Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
• Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
• Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
• 3+ years’ experience doing tax return prep work
• CPA firm experience working with a variety of entities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your resume with salary requirements to Sara Walker at Robert Half.
• Impeccable mathematics skills and Accounting knowledge
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programs require
Please refer to Job Order 03600-0011747898
Job Requirements:Tax – Preparation, Tax
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.